- Donkey milk Hydrates and softens skin. It provides a natural anti-aging skin care. The rich composition of donkey milk with high protein levels of phospholipids and vitamins A, B, C, D and E make it excellent for anti-aging, wrinkle treatment, restructuring and regenerating facial with excellent results.
- Shea butter has soothing and anti-aging properties that may make skin appear smoother and reduce aging.
- Activated charcoal is rich in minerals that can deeply cleanse your skin and tighten your pores. It can enhance collagen and elastin production, reduce wrinkles and skin dis coloration, as well as slowing down premature ageing.
- Tamanu oil is an active ingredient used in many skin care products, including anti-aging creams. The oil is rich in fatty acids, which can help keep skin moisturized. It also contains antioxidants, which fight against damage from free radicals.
- Eucalyptus essential oil has been known to remove wrinkles and tighten the skin. It also helps lighten the spots from blemishes and dark circles.
- Sandalwood essential oil is anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, anti-acne and anti-tanning.
- Tea tree oil is a popular choice for treating acne because of its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. It’s thought to calm redness, swelling, and inflammation. It may even help to prevent and reduce acne scars, leaving you with smooth, clear skin.
- Donkey milk, Coconut milk, Extra virgin Olive oil, Tamanu oil, Castor Oil, Shea butter, Activated charcoal, Peppermint essential Eucalyptus Essential oil, Lavender essential oil, Sandalwood essential oil, Tea tree essential oil & Fragrance
- SUSTAINABLE, CRUELTY FREE, PARABEN, SULPHATE, SLS FREE, NO ANIMAL TESTING, HANDCOOKED WITH LOVE
- GRADE-1, HIGHEST TFM – 94%, LAB TESTED, RECYCLABLE
- MFG in INDIA, Land of Ayurveda.
- Apply on your face & body, Lather up & soak in for few minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Disclaimer: Every piece is a creation of artisans and handcrafted with care. There may be natural blemishes/distinctions that are not product flaws. Such variations are inherent in the manufacturing of handmade products, so you might find slight changes in color and size of the products.
- Patch test is recommended before use.