- Eyebrow powder is a popular makeup product that is used to fill in sparse areas and give eyebrows shape and definition.
- Brow powders help fill in any holes or sparse areas in the brows
- Talc, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben & Imidazolidnyl Urea
- MAY CONTAIN(+/-) Iron Oxides & Titanium Dioxide.
- MADE in USA
- To apply the brow powder correctly you will need a good fine, straight-angled brush.
- The straight angle will allow you to get better precision and apply product exactly where you need it.
- Less is more with a brow powder so instead of applying product directly from the pallet to your brows, we’d recommend tapping off the excess product on to the back of your hand and then use from there.
- It’s never a good idea to apply the powder directly from the pallet to the face as too much product will be applied and it can look messy.