- Donkey Milk hydrates and softens skin. It provides a natural anti-aging skin care. The rich composition of donkey milk with high protein levels of phospholipids and vitamins A, B, C, D and E make it excellent for anti-aging, wrinkle treatment, restructuring and regenerating facial with excellent results.
- Eucalyptus oil being a powerhouse of antioxidants and volatile oils, diminishes skin inflammation, scalp infections and promotes overall skin and hair health. It is also extremely effective in treating eczema, burns and itching.
- Lavender’s pacifying and soothing qualities set it apart, making it a unique essential oil. It balances all skin types, heals irritation, calms the senses, and is especially great for sensitive skin.
- Frankincense benefits include the ability to strengthen skin and improve its tone, elasticity, and defense mechanisms against bacteria or blemishes.
- Lemon essential oil Lightens and Brightens Skin : Natural citric acid present in lemon oil is one of most powerful bleaching agent for skin , it helps to lighten skin tone and reduce the acne scars gradually .
- Jojoba oil regulates sebum production because it’s so similar to the sebum that your body produces naturally. When you put jojoba oil on your skin, your skin is soothed and moisturized.
- Neem oil contains fatty acids, antioxidants, and antimicrobial compounds, and these can benefit the skin in a range of ways.
- Research shows that these compounds may help fight skin infections, promote wound healing, and combat signs of skin aging.
- Donkey milk, Extra virgin Olive oil, Sunflower oil, Sesame Oil, Jojoba oil, Neem seed oil, Eucalyptus essential oil, Rosemary essential oil, Lemon essential oil, Frankincense essential oil , tea tree Essential oil & Lavender essential oil , Neem powder, Turmeric powder, Ashwagandha powder.
- SUSTAINABLE, CRUELTY FREE, PARABEN, SULPHATE, SLS FREE, NO ANIMAL TESTING, HANDCOOKED WITH LOVE
- GRADE-1, HIGHEST TFM – 90%, LAB TESTED, RECYCLABLE
- MFG in INDIA, Land of Ayurveda.
- Apply on your face & body, Lather up & soak in for few minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Disclaimer: Every piece is a creation of artisans and handcrafted with care. There may be natural blemishes/distinctions that are not product flaws. Such variations are inherent in the manufacturing of handmade products, so you might find slight changes in color and size of the products.
- Patch test is recommended before use.